Thursday, March 19, 2009

Food tours

So I don't know how many people know about these, but I had never heard of the idea until I was looking for fun stuff to do on a trip to NYC a few years ago.

I think I went on this one: http://www.foodsofny.com/greenwichvillage.php and it was great! Not only does it give you something fun, and only semi-touristy (touristy enough that you learn a little about the city which was cool, but you're not hitting up the standard tourist destinations), but you also get to taste a variety of great food!

I am now determined to try to catch a food tour whenever I travel to a new city (I also need to remember to see if there are any good ones around the LA area), definitely look into it if you are traveling (just good food tours and the city). I will be going to Seattle soon so I will try to write up a review of a food tour there if I can find one that fits my schedule to go on! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment