Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my "food appreciation" blog! First a little about me, I'm not really a hardcore foodie, at least not to the obsessive level of some people on the internet. I appreciate food at every price range. I am not looking for the most gourmet high-class meal out there, just some new flavors/sensations and generally good food. I feel that instead of being overly critical of food, it is better to appreciate it on as many levels as possible. This will then increase your enjoyment. I do have a great appreciation for good food/drink and generally love food so I decided I wanted a place to write down all the food related stuff that interests me. I figured if it interests me, then it might interest you as well. This is that place, Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment